"When events went virtual – I knew I had to pivot quickly to offer a unique experience for our clients and prospects, that’s where wine tasting and Jason came in! We launched a 15 event series throughout the summer called “Summertime Sips” with Jason as our virtual sommelier – and he could not have been better. He is personable, knowledgeable – and had everyone laughing and enjoying themselves through Zoom. I could not have asked for a better host – I highly recommend him for any event!"
Bring The Wine Workshop to your clients through a private, customized, and branded experience with sommelier Jason Kallsen.
- Great for small groups (up to 24) in a meeting format, or we can do up to 500 in a webinar format. Both work great.
- Endless topics, customized for your event.
- Co-branding with your business or group.
- An archive page on our website (password protected) with a recording of the webinar, links to the handouts, and much more!
SATISFIED CLIENTS INCLUDE:
- Total Expert
- Univeristy of Maryland – Baltimore
- University of Minnesota
- Avidsen Law
- Adventure Creative
- and more!
A special opportunity to bring a gift of wine education to your clients or co-workers.
Examples of one hour event topics to choose from:
- Six Secrets for the Wine Consumer
- Under the Radar Grape Varieties
- Five Emerging Wine Regions You Need to Know
- The wines of Tuscany: a full overview
- The World of Pinot Noir (or Sauvignon Blanc, or Chardonnay … )
- Affordable Burgundy: It Does Exist!
- … and more! We are happy to customize an experience for you!
We will organize the zoom meeting or webinar, then hand you the registration link to promote to your group. This registration link will enable us to generate a list of participants for you to follow up with, plus allow easy calendar integration for the participants.