The Somm Kit! Independent sommelier-picked gems of the wine world to keep you stocked up with exciting juice.
The value of the Somm Kit: INSTANT access to tasting notes, cellar tags, food pairing ideas, articles, links, and a video of sommelier Jason Kallsen and Angela Kallsen tasting through these wines. Buying the wines through the Somm Kit is cheaper than going to the store and finding them yourself.
This particular pick:
- Six amazing red wines from Spain and Portugal geared toward summertime drinking with grilled food.
- A big time Rioja Reserva from one of the most historic producers of the region.
- An unbelievable and perfectly aged Mencia from Berzio, one of the top under the radar spots of Spain.
- Two super affordable porch pounder reds, one being a Grenache from the center of Spain (with a cool label).
- Three reds of Portugal that show the range and diversity of Alentejo, Lisboa, and Douro.
- The Douro red is made by a great friend of ours, from one of the top spots in the Douro Valley, from vines that are over 50 years old.
- Overall, a great variety of wines to go with brats, burgers, dry aged steak, chicken, pork, veggies … you name it. If it’s smoky and off the grill, these are your wines!
Only $95.35 plus tax, through North Loop Wine and Spirits wine shop in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Regular price on the wines is $115.94. You always save money by buying a Somm Kit!
Easy delivery options in the metro area. If you live outside of Minnesota, shipping is often available.
Questions? Email Jason Kallsen at email@example.com.