A special opportunity to bring a gift of wine education to your clients or friends.
We will work with you to customize the experience, co-brand with your company or organization, convey messaging through co-hosting, and give the gift of wine education.
Events can range from an intimate zoom meeting (up to 24 people for meetings is our suggested maximum to keep it personal), or up to 500 people in a zoom webinar.
One hour event topics to choose from:
- Six Secrets for the Wine Consumer
- Under the Radar Grape Varieties
- Five Emerging Wine Regions You Need to Know
- The wines of Tuscany: a full overview
- The World of Pinot Noir (or Sauvignon Blanc, or Chardonnay … )
- Affordable Burgundy: It Does Exist!
- … and more! We are happy to customize an experience for you!
Upon purchase, you’ll be contacted by sommelier Jason Kallsen of The Wine Workshop to discuss options, goals, and ideas. We suggest planning an event at least 10 days out to ensure good attendance.
We will organize the zoom meeting or webinar, then hand you the registration link to promote to your group. We will require registration via zoom to participate, enabling us to generate a list of participants for you to follow up with.
A terrific way to give the gift of customized wine education to your customers, family, and friends!