During these days of stay-at-home orders, we are working to find ways to bring inspiration and education to your life through wine.
The Sommelier Survival Kit! Hand-picked hidden gems of the wine world to keep you stocked up with exciting juice. This kit will co-ordinate with the Solo Vino Virtual Rosé Tent Tasting on Sunday, May 17th. Wines are not required for the webinar, and the webinar is not required for these wines. Buy one, buy the other, or buy both!
This particular pick:
- Twelve rosé wines, a $222.83 value, for only $181.20 plus tax.
- Features Chuck and Jason’s favorite Rosé wines of the year so far, including:
- A “New California” producer’s superstar Grenache rosé (rare)
- A rosé gem from the heel of Italy
- One of our favorite Pinot Noir rosé ever
- The best Provence rosé of the year
- A couple of pop-on-a-whim porch pounders
- A rare Txakoli rosé from Spain
- and much more!
$222.83 worth of wine for only $181.20 plus tax, exclusively through SOLO VINO wine shop in Saint Paul, Minnesota. If you live outside of Minnesota, shipping is available.
For only $12, you buy into specific picks, which is offset (and then some) by the discounts you receive on the wines. Buying this collection through the somm survival kit is cheaper than going to the store and picking them out yourself, plus you get extensive tasting notes with food pairing ideas and more.
Questions? Email Jason Kallsen at firstname.lastname@example.org.