The Somm Kit! Independent sommelier-picked gems of the wine world to keep you stocked up with exciting juice.
Each wine is from family-owned wineries. Each wine is from sustainably and organically farmed vineyards. And each wine has its own thing going on, which we cover in detail in the video.
The value of the Somm Kit: INSTANT access to tasting notes, cellar tags, food pairing ideas, articles, links, and a 30+ minute video of sommelier Jason Kallsen and Angela Kallsen tasting through these wines. Buying the wines through the Somm Kit is cheaper than going to the store and finding them yourself.
This particular pick:
- Three wines from the legendary Eyrie Vineyards of Willamette Valley, including the new Estate Pinot Noir!
- One bottle each of:
- The Eyrie Vineyards Pinot Gris … one of the best Pinot Gris in the world!
- The Eyrie Vineyards Chardonnay … as pure and balanced as Chardonnay gets.
- The (brand new) Eyrie Vineyards Estate Pinot Noir 2017 … ONE OF THE BEST PINOT NOIRS WE HAVE HAD IN TEN YEARS! This is a new product, coming exclusively from the five single vineyards in the Dundee Hills including the Original Vines parcel.
- 30+ minute video of us tasting through and discussing the wines.
- Cellar tags for all of your bottles.
- A great price on some amazing wines!
There are certain wineries that have changed the trajectory of American wine. Robert Mondavi in 1966, opening the first post-prohibition winery in the country. Chateau Montelena and Stag’s Leap Wine Cellars, when they won the Judgement of Paris. And in this exclusive group we also put The Eyrie Vineyards, the first to ever plant Pinot Noir in the Willamette Valley.
$107 worth of great wines for only $89.07 plus tax, exclusively through North Loop Wine and Spirits wine shop in Minneapolis, Minnesota. If you live outside of Minnesota, shipping is often available. If you live in Minnesota and wish to pick up at a different shop, options are often available. Email us with your request, we can usually make it happen.
Questions? Email Jason Kallsen at firstname.lastname@example.org.