The Somm Kit! Independent sommelier-picked gems of the wine world to keep you stocked up with exciting juice.
Each wine is from family-owned wineries. Each wine is from sustainably and organically farmed vineyards. And each wine has its own thing going on, which we cover in detail in the video.
The value of the Somm Kit: INSTANT access to tasting notes, cellar tags, food pairing ideas, articles, links, and a 30+ minute video of sommelier Jason Kallsen and Angela Kallsen tasting through these wines. Buying the wines through the Somm Kit is cheaper than going to the store and finding them yourself.
This particular pick:
- Six Rosé wines, all with their own personality, from around the world. Five 2020’s and one 2019 (by design).
- Two gems from California, each totally different. One 100% Sangiovese, and the other made in a complex and daring system we describe in the video.
- Two awesome dry pink wines from France. One an annual standard-bearer for us in our fridge, the other is for sure one of the top 5 rosé wines available today worldwide.
- A porch pounder from South Africa, affordable enough to buy a case and give away to all your friends to celebrate vaccinations!
- The best Willamette Valley Rosé of Pinot Noir we’ve had in four years, made by one of the legends of the business.
Rosé season is on! There is nothing better than opening the fridge and grabbing a delicious bottle of dry pink wine. Our Rosé Somm Kit Number One for 2021 is full of our favorite producers and reliable brands, with freshness and energy that will make you excited to up in a pool!
$128 worth of great wines for only $108.85 plus tax, through North Loop Wine and Spirits wine shop in Minneapolis, Minnesota. If you live outside of Minnesota, shipping is often available. If you live in Minnesota and wish to pick up at a different shop, options are often available. Email us with your request, we can usually make it happen. Note that all wine shops are in charge of their own pricing.
Questions? Email Jason Kallsen at email@example.com.