The Somm Kit! Independent sommelier-picked gems of the wine world to keep you stocked up with exciting juice.
The value of the Somm Kit: INSTANT access to tasting notes, cellar tags, food pairing ideas, articles, links, and a video of sommelier Jason Kallsen and Angela Kallsen tasting through these wines. Buying the wines through the Somm Kit is cheaper than going to the store and finding them yourself.
This particular pick:
- Six fabulous aromatic white wines to celebrate the summer of 2021, a season of gathering and enjoying we will never forget.
- Two delicious affordable wines to pop on a whim with any guest, sure to please. Both are wines we buy by the case for ourselves. One of these wines makes the most popular wine cocktail in the world, the equivalent of a wine margarita. YOU WILL LOVE THESE!
- The most complex white blend we’ve had all year, combining Riesling, Gewürztraminer, and Muscat from cool weather pockets of the Oregon coast range.
- The best value Viognier in the world.
- A PERFECT dry Riesling from a tiny tiny tiny producer in Washington State.
- An AMAZING dry Gewürztraminer from Oregon, but not Willamette Valley!
Only $91.75 plus tax, through North Loop Wine and Spirits wine shop in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Regular price on the wines is over $110. You save money by buying this as a Somm Kit!
Easy delivery options in the metro area. If you live outside of Minnesota, shipping is often available.
Questions? Email Jason Kallsen at firstname.lastname@example.org.