The Somm Kit! Independent sommelier-picked gems of the wine world to keep you stocked up with exciting juice.
Each wine is from family-owned wineries. Each wine is from sustainably and organically farmed vineyards. And each wine has its own thing going on, which we cover in detail in the video.
The value of the Somm Kit: INSTANT access to tasting notes, cellar tags, food pairing ideas, articles, links, and a video of sommelier Jason Kallsen tasting through these six wines. Buying the wines through the Somm Kit is cheaper than going to the store and finding them yourself.
This particular pick:
- Six wines that WAY overdeliver for the price, bringing you red gems perfect for cold weather enjoyment.
- INSTANT access to detailed tasting notes, cellar tags, and a 40+ minute video of Jason and Angela tasting through and explaining all the wines.
- Features six selections including:
- A 100% Tempranillo from a new, upcoming, and under the radar Spanish wine region.
- A USDA certified organic wine from Washington with no added sulfites, produced from entirely organic fruit, by a winery that has been around for decades.
- One of our favorite Malbecs, from a single vineyard with a great story.
- A 100% Cabernet Sauvignon that most consumers would never find at a wine shop.
- One of our favorite wines from the heel of Italy, where grandmas make pasta by hand and the reds are big, bold, and packed with flavor.
- A teeth-staining Petite Sirah from a multi-generational Sonoma icon.
- PLUS a ton of links, articles, and education, to help you understand these wines further.
Winter! Time to get out the wool blankets, light a fire, and pop a bottle. Winter wine drinking is all about lush and plush red wines, the kind that surrounds you with comfortable thoughts. Textural wines, deep and brooding. This is a collection of exceptional values that fit this bill.
$107 worth of over-delivering wines for only $79.15 plus tax, exclusively through North Loop Wine and Spirits wine shop in Minneapolis, Minnesota. If you live outside of Minnesota, shipping is often available. If you live in Minnesota and wish to pick up at a different shop, options are often available. Email us with your request, we can usually make it happen.
Questions? Email Jason Kallsen at email@example.com.