The Sommelier Survival Kit! Independent sommelier-picked gems of the wine world to keep you stocked up with exciting juice.
This particular pick:
- Six wines, four red, two white, picked for one simple reason: awesomeness!
- INSTANT access to detailed tasting notes, maps, cellar tags, and a video of Jason and Angela tasting through and explaining all the wines.
- Features six selections including:
- Two amazing and totally different white Bordeaux wines, including a rare 100% Semillion.
- A high-toned gem from the region best known for detailed and refreshing Bordeaux reds.
- Two awesome wines from the most over-performing but little known regions of Bordeaux.
- A big, brawny, full-bodied, and perfectly aged wine from St. Emilion.
Bordeaux! The land of … values?? What??
Yep, it’s true. A string of great recent vintages combined with careful picking of the best of the best results in this Somm Survival Kit. Bordeaux is a vast sea of wine, and there is a ton to choose from, but when great vintages, fine producers, and amazing importers collide you end up with a WAY above average batch of wines.
$120 worth of Bordeaux picks for only $95.35 plus tax, through North Loop Wine and Spirits wine shop in Minneapolis, Minnesota. If you live outside of Minnesota, shipping is often available. If you live in Minnesota and wish to pick up at a different shop, options are often available. Email us with your request, we can usually make it happen. We are “retailer agnostic” as long as they are good people and a locally-owned shop.
Questions? Email Jason Kallsen at firstname.lastname@example.org.