The Somm Kit! Independent sommelier-picked gems of the wine world to keep you stocked up with exciting juice.
The value of the Somm Kit: INSTANT access to a 25+ minute video of sommelier Jason Kallsen and Angela Kallsen tasting through the wines, tasting notes, cellar tags, food pairing ideas, articles, links, and more. Buying the wines through the Somm Kit program is cheaper than going to the store and finding them yourself … and you become educated while you pop the cork!
This particular pick:
- Three fabulous Bordeaux wines, one white and two red, showcasing the recent great vintages of 2020, 2019, and 2018.
- A favorite white Bordeaux from one of the most respected importers of French wine. A pitch-perfect blend of Semillion and Sauvignon Blanc from the region of Graves. This wine showcases just how delicious white Bordeaux can be.
- A Right Bank red which is from one of two adjoining regions that make some of the biggest bang for the buck reds in all of France. We discuss both of these regions in the video, plus lots of links in the follow-up notes.
- A Left Bank red showcasing the classic style of Cabernet-based wines, with a moderate 12.5% alcohol and loads of old-school aromas (think sage, dried cherries, etc.).
- All three of these wines represent enormous bang for the buck. We’ve actually purchased with collection several times to stock up our personal cellar.
Upon ordering we will forward your info to the wine shop to secure your special pricing. Then on your emailed receipt (as well as your account page), you’ll see the link to the content including tasting video, cellar tags, and much more.
Only $56.99 plus tax, through North Loop Wine and Spirits wine shop in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The regular price of the wines is $69.99. You always save money by buying a Somm Kit!
Easy delivery options in the metro area. If you live outside of Minnesota, shipping is often available.
Questions? Email Jason Kallsen at email@example.com.