The Sommelier Survival Kit! Independent sommelier-picked gems of the wine world to keep you stocked up with exciting juice, plus an educational video on theses specific wines, links for learning more, and cellar tags for all the bottles.
This particular pick:
- Six wines from Chianti, showcasing the range of styles and terroir that Chianti can bring to your glass.
- INSTANT access to detailed tasting notes, cellar tags, links, and our 30+ minute video of Jason and Angela tasting through and explaining all the wines.
- Features six selections including:
- Our favorite straightforward pop-with-a-frozen-pizza Chianti
- An amazing gem from the Chianti Rufina district
- Two great and very different Chianti Classicos
- A wine made in the Chianti Colli Sensei district from the same producer as one of the Classico wines … a perfect way to learn the differences
- A modernist Chianti Superiore
The Chianti Kaleidoscope: six wines representing six very distinct styles of wine.
Chianti is one of the top wine regions on the planet, but is misunderstood by many. This Somm Kit along with the accompanying information and video will help demystify the category for you. We’ll deep dive into Sangiovese as a grape, the laws of Chianti production, and the variations in style that you’ll find across your wines. This is the best way to learn a ton about Chianti!
$133 worth of wine for only $110.64 plus tax, through North Loop Wine and Spirits wine shop in Minneapolis, Minnesota. If you live outside of Minnesota, shipping is often available. If you live in Minnesota and wish to pick up at a different shop, options are often available. Email us with your request, we can usually make it happen. We are “retailer agnostic” as long as they are good people and a locally-owned shop.
Questions? Email Jason Kallsen at firstname.lastname@example.org.