The Sommelier Survival Kit! Independent sommelier-picked gems of the wine world to keep you stocked up with exciting juice.
This particular pick:
- Six incredible CIDERS! Five from the cider Jedi Master himself, Eric Bordelet, plus one fresh and bright natural cider from northern Spain, produced from organic apples with zero intervention … a natural wine lover’s dream!
- INSTANT access to detailed tasting notes, maps, cellar tags, and a video of Jason and Angela tasting through and explaining all the cider.
- Features six selections including:
- Two pear ciders of the highest regard, including one from 300+ year-old organically farmed pear trees.
- Four apple ciders (three from France, one from Spain)
- Three from Eric Bordelet, made from over 50 different heirloom apple varieties from his estate in Normandy.
- One from a traditional home for cider: Asturias, in far northern Spain. Organic, natural, as pure as can be.
It’s time for a change of pace. We can’t wait to introduce you to some of our favorite non-grape beverages. Eric Bordelet is a legend, and I was introduced to these ciders in the late 1990s when they were reviewed in The Wine Advocate. “Expressive” and “amazing” do not do them justice. These are head-spinning products that won’t leave your head spinning: average alcohol content under 7%.
$99 worth of cider for only $84.94 plus tax, exclusively through North Loop Wine and Spirits wine shop in Minneapolis, Minnesota. If you live outside of Minnesota, shipping is often available. If you live in Minnesota and wish to pick up at a different shop, options are often available. Email us with your request.
Questions? Email Jason Kallsen at email@example.com.