The Sommelier Survival Kit! Independent sommelier-picked gems of the wine world to keep you stocked up with exciting juice, plus an educational video on theses specific wines, links for learning more, and cellar tags for all the bottles.
This particular pick:
- Six fantastic wines from six different countries. The goal is variety!
- INSTANT access to detailed tasting notes, cellar tags, links, and our 30+ minute video of Jason and Angela tasting through and explaining all the wines.
- Features six selections including:
- A dynamic white from Portugal from one of our favorite grapes.
- A banging rosé of Garnacha from Spain, ideal for autumn drinking.
- One of our favorite Côtes du Rhones from a top producer.
- A gem from the heel of Italy.
- An outstanding Austrian red in a one liter bottle.
- A pitch-perfect Riesling from the Mosel Valley of Germany.
The Euro Pass! A great variety pack of wines for fall drinking!
This kit has it all. Big reds. Delicate whites. Rosé. Dry. Off-dry. Light bodied. Full bodied. You name it, it’s here! The fun part is the variety and the overview each wine gives you of particular sub-regions of Europe. This is an outstanding kit to re-load your wine rack to be ready to pair with any foods, anytime.
$108 worth of wine for only $88.15 plus tax, through North Loop Wine and Spirits wine shop in Minneapolis, Minnesota. If you live outside of Minnesota, shipping is often available. If you live in Minnesota and wish to pick up at a different shop, options are often available. Email us with your request, we can usually make it happen. We are “retailer agnostic” as long as they are good people and a locally-owned shop.
Questions? Email Jason Kallsen at email@example.com.