The Sommelier Survival Kit! Independent sommelier-picked gems of the wine world to keep you stocked up with exciting juice.
This particular pick:
- Six fantastic white wines specifically geared toward end-of-summer drinking and enjoying.
- INSTANT access to detailed tasting notes, maps, cellar tags, and a video of Jason and Angela tasting through and explaining all the cider.
- Features six selections including:
- Our favorite Garganega-based blend from just outside Verona, Italy.
- A perfect intro to Sylvaner from Alsace.
- The ultimate wine to go with fresh shellfish.
- A perfect Verdiccho from the Adriatic coast of Italy.
- An amazing California white blend based on the rarely planted Palamino grape.
- A wonderful, and we mean WONDERFUL, Chardonnay from a cool climate region not known for this grape.
The end of Summer! Time to pop some character-filled whites and enjoy them to the fullest on the deck. Or, honestly, save a few of them for the fall … we provide suggestions in the video. The main thing here is these are wines you may have walked right by at the store, simply not knowing what they are. That’s why we are here to help!
$104 worth of white wine gems for only $87.95 plus tax, exclusively through North Loop Wine and Spirits wine shop in Minneapolis, Minnesota. If you live outside of Minnesota, shipping is often available. If you live in Minnesota and wish to pick up at a different shop, options are often available. Email us with your request, we can usually make it happen.
Questions? Email Jason Kallsen at email@example.com.