The Somm Kit! Independent sommelier-picked gems of the wine world to keep you stocked up with exciting juice.
The value of the Somm Kit: INSTANT access to tasting notes, cellar tags, food pairing ideas, articles, links, and a video of sommelier Jason Kallsen and Angela Kallsen tasting through these wines. Buying the wines through the Somm Kit is cheaper than going to the store and finding them yourself.
This particular pick:
- Six perfect wines for when the temperature and humidity take over the summer! Two whites, two rosé, and two reds.
- A porch pounder Vinho Verde (can’t have a hot weather kit without Vinho Verde!).
- A stunning white from Savoie, France from the rarely seen Jacquere grape.
- An AMAZING rosé from Spain, our favorite rosé of the year thus far.
- A super duper Rosé Lambrusco Brut sparkler, which is only available in Minnesota (!!).
- A Sonoma County natural red blend that also contains a bunch of Chenin Blanc. Sound strange? It kinda is, but in a most awesome way. This was Jason’s favorite wine of the kit.
- A Pipeno from Chile, made from Pais vines planted in 1870!
Only $88.15 plus tax, through North Loop Wine and Spirits wine shop in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Regular price on the wines is $103.94. You always save money by buying a Somm Kit!
Easy delivery options in the metro area. If you live outside of Minnesota, shipping is often available.
Questions? Email Jason Kallsen at email@example.com.