The Sommelier Survival Kit! Independent sommelier-picked gems of the wine world to keep you stocked up with exciting juice, plus an educational video on theses specific wines, links for learning more, and cellar tags for all the bottles.
This particular pick:
- Six fantastic over-performing Italian wines, all from independent and eco-conscious producers.
- INSTANT access to detailed tasting notes, cellar tags, links, and our 30+ minute video of Jason and Angela tasting through and explaining all the wines.
- Features six selections including:
- A biodynamic farmed Pinot Bianco from Alto Adige
- The best Soave Classico available today
- A killer Valpolicella Superiore from a tiny producer
- An outstanding Chianti from the Colli Fiorentini sub-region
- A bargain Aglianico (not easy to find!)
- Our favorite wine from the heel of Italy
Italy, from north to south! A great way to get an overview of Italian wines!
There is nothing to not love about Italy. The people, the views, the culture, the food … simply some of the best of Europe. Learning about Italian wine can be difficult, but this kit will help break it down for you quite easily. We journey from the Alps in the north, to the heel of Italy. A wonderful line up of wines that are sure to open your eyes to some new varieties and producers.
$105 worth of wine for only $88.15 plus tax, through North Loop Wine and Spirits wine shop in Minneapolis, Minnesota. If you live outside of Minnesota, shipping is often available. If you live in Minnesota and wish to pick up at a different shop, options are often available. Email us with your request, we can usually make it happen. We are “retailer agnostic” as long as they are good people and a locally-owned shop.
Questions? Email Jason Kallsen at firstname.lastname@example.org.