The Somm Kit! Independent sommelier-picked gems of the wine world to keep you stocked up with exciting juice.
The value of the Somm Kit: INSTANT access to tasting notes, cellar tags, food pairing ideas, articles, links, and a video of sommelier Jason Kallsen and Angela Kallsen tasting through these wines. Buying the wines through the Somm Kit program is cheaper than going to the store and finding them yourself … and you get to learn before you pop the cork!
This particular pick:
- Three brand new wines to the market, produced by a charming family in the Languedoc region of southern France. One white, two red.
- All wines are farmed organically and biodynamically. All wines are made naturally but are clean and not funky.
- The region these wines originate from is the ONLY region where Bordeaux and Mediterranean grape varieties mix together.
- The white is a blend of Columbard and Chenin Blanc that may become your new favorite spring and summer sipper.
- The first red is 100% Grenache and a pitch-perfect version of what an affordable Grenache should be.
- The second red is 100% Merlot with a front-label reference to Miles telling Jack “I’m not drinking any f*cking Merlot!” That wine is called L’Idiot, hence the name of the kit.
Upon ordering we will forward your info to the wine shop to secure your special pricing. Then on your emailed receipt (as well as your account page), you’ll see the link to the content including tasting video, cellar tags, and much more.
Only $45.99 plus tax, through North Loop Wine and Spirits wine shop in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The regular price of the wines is $54.99. You always save money by buying a Somm Kit!
Easy delivery options in the metro area. If you live outside of Minnesota, shipping is often available.
Questions? Email Jason Kallsen at firstname.lastname@example.org.