The Somm Kit! Independent sommelier-picked gems of the wine world to keep you stocked up with exciting juice.
Each wine is from family-owned wineries. Each wine is from sustainably and organically farmed vineyards. And each wine has its own thing going on, which we cover in detail in the video.
The value of the Somm Kit: INSTANT access to tasting notes, cellar tags, food pairing ideas, articles, links, and a 40+ minute video of sommelier Jason Kallsen and Angela Kallsen tasting through these wines. Buying the wines through the Somm Kit is cheaper than going to the store and finding them yourself.
This particular pick:
- Six fabulous wines for sipping in the sun and celebrating the melting of the snow! Three great whites, and three great rosé!
- The whites include a new and fabulous Vinho Verde from Portugal, a favorite Vermentino from Sardinia, and our go-to white blend from the Veneto of Northeastern Italy.
- The rosés include a commanding dry pink from Provence, a textural gem from the southern Rhône, and a wonderful oddball from northwestern Spain, made from the Mencia grape!
- All wines are PERFECT for enjoying on these amazing first warm days of 2021!
- 40+ minute video of us tasting through and discussing the wines.
- Cellar tags for all of your bottles.
- A great price on some amazing wines!
OMG I NEVER THOUGHT WINTER WOULD END. I’ve never been so happy to hit springtime. And it’s time to pop some bottles to celebrate. Six wines that all give the love of freshness and happiness in the glass. Three whites and three dry pinks. All super good. All awesome. All hitting way above their weight class. I love this kit!
$100 worth of great wines for only $87.25 plus tax, exclusively through North Loop Wine and Spirits wine shop in Minneapolis, Minnesota. If you live outside of Minnesota, shipping is often available. If you live in Minnesota and wish to pick up at a different shop, options are often available. Email us with your request, we can usually make it happen.
Note we have a nice arrangement with North Loop Wine and Spirits, and our work on this project is built into the price.
Questions? Email Jason Kallsen at firstname.lastname@example.org.