The Sommelier Survival Kit! Independent sommelier-picked gems of the wine world to keep you stocked up with exciting juice.
This particular pick:
- Six incredible wines from around the world, all from Rhône varieties. Four whites and two reds, all great for summertime.
- INSTANT access to detailed tasting notes, maps, cellar tags, and a video of Jason and Angela tasting through and explaining all the wines.
- Features six selections including:
- Two value white blends from South Africa, one Rousanne based, the other Viognier based.
- Our favorite white Côtes-du-Rhône, from a favorite producer, from a great vintage.
- An incredible rarity: A 440 case total production single vineyard Rousanne from one of the top winemakers in Washington state.
- Two great reds, one 100% Carignane from California, the other 100% Mourvedre from France.
I’m a Rhône nutcase. I love the stuff so much. What’s fun about this selection is that it focuses on Rhône grapes, but nothing Grenache-based, and includes four white wines. A perfect line up for summertime enjoyment!
$127 worth of wine for only $107.94 plus tax, exclusively through North Loop Wine and Spirits wine shop in Minneapolis, Minnesota. If you live outside of Minnesota, shipping is often available. If you live in Minnesota and wish to pick up at a different shop, options are often available. Email us for details.
For only $12, you buy into specific picks, which is offset (and then some) by the discounts you receive on the wines. Buying this collection through the Somm Survival Kit is cheaper than going to the store and picking them out yourself, plus you get extensive tasting notes with food pairing ideas, videos, maps, and more.
Questions? Email Jason Kallsen at email@example.com.