The Sommelier Survival Kit! Independent sommelier-picked gems of the wine world to keep you stocked up with exciting juice.
This particular pick:
- Six wines, a $116 value, for only $97.15 plus tax.
- NEW! Instant access to detailed tasting notes, maps, cellar tags, and a video of Jason and Angela tasting through and explaining all the wines.
- Features a bottle each of six wines, two in each category, giving you a great variety of wines from Rueda, Ribera del Duero, and Rioja.
- Two Rueda wines that are completely different in style (including one from ancient, organic, dry-farmed, own-rooted Verdejo vines).
- Two Ribera del Duero wines made with two dramatically different winemaking styles.
- Two Riojas. One made 100% with a grape variety rarely bottled on its own (not all Rioja is Tempranillo), and one Reserva level Rioja with a perfect amount of age.
Spain is one of the top countries for overdelivering styles of wine. Here we have what may be my favorite Somm Survival Kit yet, with two wines each from three of my favorite regions, carefully picked to show you the dramatic differences that styles can bring. You will love this!
$116 worth of wine for only $97.15 plus tax, exclusively through North Loop Wine and Spirits wine shop in Minneapolis, Minnesota. If you live outside of Minnesota, shipping is often available. If you live in Minnesota and wish to pick up at a different shop, options are often available. Email us for details.
For only $12, you buy into specific picks, which is offset (and then some) by the discounts you receive on the wines. Buying this collection through the Somm Survival Kit is cheaper than going to the store and picking them out yourself, plus you get extensive tasting notes with food pairing ideas, videos, maps, and more.
Questions? Email Jason Kallsen at firstname.lastname@example.org.