The Sommelier Survival Kit! Independent sommelier-picked gems of the wine world to keep you stocked up with exciting juice, plus an educational video on theses specific wines, links for learning more, and cellar tags for all the bottles.
This particular pick:
- Six super cool Spanish wines with a huge variety of styles represented.
- INSTANT access to detailed tasting notes, cellar tags, links, and our 30+ minute video of Jason and Angela tasting through and explaining all the wines.
- Features six selections including:
- A pitch-perfect Albariño from Rias Baixas
- A rare Mencia, done in a different style than most
- One of our favorite Ruedas
- An old-school Rioja that is a spectacular value
- A hopped up ultra modern Grenache that will blow you away
- A perfect Priorat at a bargain price
Spain, from west to east! A great way to get an overview of Spanish wines!
Ah, Spain! So many great wines, so much value, and quality that seems to go up every year. This particular Somm Kit will give you a great tour of northern Spain, from the wet northwests to the dry northeast, through whites and reds, from sea level to the mountains, and everywhere in-between. Our 40+ minute video will step you through all the wines and give you a ton of food and wine pairing suggestions.
$131 worth of wine for only $107.05 plus tax, through North Loop Wine and Spirits wine shop in Minneapolis, Minnesota. If you live outside of Minnesota, shipping is often available. If you live in Minnesota and wish to pick up at a different shop, options are often available. Email us with your request, we can usually make it happen. We are “retailer agnostic” as long as they are good people and a locally-owned shop.
Questions? Email Jason Kallsen at email@example.com.