The Somm Kit! Independent sommelier-picked gems of the wine world to keep you stocked up with exciting juice.
The value of the Somm Kit: INSTANT access to tasting notes, cellar tags, food pairing ideas, articles, links, and a video of sommelier Jason Kallsen and Angela Kallsen tasting through these wines. Buying the wines through the Somm Kit is cheaper than going to the store and finding them yourself.
This particular pick:
- Six beautiful Spanish wines, with a little bit for everyone: Two whites, three reds, and a STUNNING and rare dessert wine.
- Two beautiful and totally different whites, both from native Spanish grapes (Godello and Verdejo)
- A bargain red that is perfect for BBQ and burgers. Super affordable, and once you taste it you’ll want to buy it by the case.
- A true rarity from an almost extinct grape variety, grown in the far southwestern corner of Spain. Brand new to America!
- A Ribera del Duero that is unlike any others out there, which we explain in our video.
- A 375ml dessert wine that will blow you away, made from the Muscat grape in the hills of Malaga.
Only $99.94 plus tax, through North Loop Wine and Spirits wine shop in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Regular price on the wines is over $122.00. You save money by buying this as a Somm Kit!
Easy delivery options in the metro area. If you live outside of Minnesota, shipping is often available.
Questions? Email Jason Kallsen at firstname.lastname@example.org.