The Sommelier Survival Kit! Independent sommelier-picked gems of the wine world to keep you stocked up with exciting juice, plus an educational video on theses specific wines, links for learning more, and cellar tags for all the bottles.
This particular pick:
- Six amazing white wines where the combination of grape varieties make it awesome. A wide range of styles in this Somm Kit.
- INSTANT access to detailed tasting notes, maps, cellar tags, and a video of Jason and Angela tasting through and explaining all the wines.
- Features six selections including:
- An amazing Chardonnay + Chenin Blanc blend from a top Loire producer.
- A wine featuring the two great native white grapes of Sicily (that tastes like the ocean!)
- A classically-styled wine from Friuli, Italy (on the Slovenian border)
- Two fresh-as-a-spring-morning clean and bright dry whites from California (one based on Gewürztraminer!)
- A blended white from the former technical director of Lafite Rothschild.
Blended white wines! Let’s showcase the winemaker!
I love thinking about a winemaker as a chef, pulling together different parts to make a whole. And nowhere is this exhibited better than with blended wines. In this kit you’ll have an amazing range of grape varieties including (but not limited to): Sauvignon Blanc, Gewürztraminer, Pinot Blanc, Friulano, Inzolia, Cattaratto, Palomino, Viognier, and more! Each wine is distinctive and as you’ll see in the Somm Kit video, there is something for every occasion here.
$121 worth of White Blend picks for only $97.15 plus tax, through North Loop Wine and Spirits wine shop in Minneapolis, Minnesota. If you live outside of Minnesota, shipping is often available. If you live in Minnesota and wish to pick up at a different shop, options are often available. Email us with your request, we can usually make it happen. We are “retailer agnostic” as long as they are good people and a locally-owned shop.
Questions? Email Jason Kallsen at firstname.lastname@example.org.