The Sommelier Survival Kit! Independent sommelier-picked gems of the wine world to keep you stocked up with exciting juice.
This particular pick:
- Six wines, four white, one rosé, and one red, picked specifically for the season.
- INSTANT access to detailed tasting notes, maps, cellar tags, and a video of Jason and Angela tasting through and explaining all the wines.
- Features six selections including:
- A single vineyard, organically farmed, small-production Vinho Verde
- A super-rare white wine from Bolgheri (the land of the Super Tuscans)
- One of our favorite bone-dry Rieslings from the Clare Valley in Australia
- A beautiful Petite Chablis that way over-delivers for the price
- The most pitch-perfect southern France rosé bargain we’ve found this year
- A small production Cru Beaujolais from the Regnie area, ideal for serving with a slight chill during summer evenings.
The end of Summer! Time to pop some character-filled whites and enjoy them to the fullest on the deck. Or, honestly, save a few of them for the fall … we provide suggestions in the video. The main thing here is these are wines you may have walked right by at the store, simply not knowing what they are. That’s why we are here to help!
$124 worth of Day Days of Summer picks for only $103.45 plus tax, exclusively through North Loop Wine and Spirits wine shop in Minneapolis, Minnesota. If you live outside of Minnesota, shipping is often available. If you live in Minnesota and wish to pick up at a different shop, options are often available. Email us with your request, we can usually make it happen.
Questions? Email Jason Kallsen at email@example.com.