The Sommelier Survival Kit! Independent sommelier-picked gems of the wine world to keep you stocked up with exciting juice, plus an educational video on theses specific wines, links for learning more, and cellar tags for all the bottles.
This particular pick:
- Six amazing blended red wines where the combination of grape varieties makes it awesome.
- INSTANT access to detailed tasting notes, maps, cellar tags, and a video of Jason and Angela tasting through and explaining all the wines.
- Features six selections including:
- A Pinot Noir and Gamay blend from a little known region in France.
- A polished and detailed red wine from a cool weather pocket in Australia.
- Two outstanding and totally different red blends from the Red Mountain and Columbia Valley districts of Washington State.
- A rock-solid “Sonoma Classico” blend from one of our favorite historic wineries.
- A wild, awesome, and big blend of Tempranillo, Tannat, Petite Verdot, and more from a totally off-the-radar hot weather wine region in California. This wine is INCREDIBLE!
Blended red wines! The sum is greater than the parts!
I love thinking about a winemaker as a chef, pulling together different parts to make a whole. And nowhere is this exhibited better than with blended wines. In this kit, you’ll have an amazing range of styles to show this point. Each wine is distinctive and as you’ll see in the Somm Kit video, there is something for every occasion here.
$122 worth of White Blend picks for only $99.85 plus tax, through North Loop Wine and Spirits wine shop in Minneapolis, Minnesota. If you live outside of Minnesota, shipping is often available. If you live in Minnesota and wish to pick up at a different shop, options are often available. Email us with your request, we can usually make it happen. We are “retailer agnostic” as long as they are good people and a locally-owned shop.
Questions? Email Jason Kallsen at email@example.com.