The Sommelier Survival Kit! Independent sommelier-picked gems of the wine world to keep you stocked up with exciting juice.
This particular pick:
- Six outstanding Pinot Noirs that overdeliver at their pricepoint, guaranteed. A wide range of styles but every wine show personality.
- INSTANT access to detailed tasting notes, maps, cellar tags, and a video of Jason and Angela tasting through and explaining all the cider.
- Features six selections including:
- An incredible 2015 Burgundy from an awesome small producer (one of our new favorites)
- Two amazing German Pinot Noirs (including one from Baden on the Swiss border) that prove Germany as the next great frontier for Pinot Noir.
- A sustainably farmed and vegan gem from the new Petaluma Gap AVA of Sonoma County.
- Say what? Chilean Pinot Noir? Ohhhhh yeah …..
- A mega-affordable little gem from the Langeudoc in Southern France.
Pinot Noir and Affordable are not words that go together easily. And it’s not like this is a super cheap Somm Kit. Some of these wines are in the $20+ range. But every single one WAY over-delivers for the price. Six amazing wines, each with their own personality, which is explained in detail in the video that comes with the kit.
$137 worth of Pinot Noir for only $116.05 plus tax, exclusively through North Loop Wine and Spirits wine shop in Minneapolis, Minnesota. If you live outside of Minnesota, shipping is often available. If you live in Minnesota and wish to pick up at a different shop, options are often available. Email us with your request, we can usually make it happen.
Questions? Email Jason Kallsen at firstname.lastname@example.org.