The Sommelier Survival Kit! Independent sommelier-picked gems of the wine world to keep you stocked up with exciting juice.
This particular pick:
- Six awesome rosé wines, a $119 value, for only $98.94 plus tax.
- INSTANT access to detailed tasting notes, maps, cellar tags, and a video of Jason and Angela tasting through and explaining all the wines.
- Features particularly great 2019 vintage dry pink wines including:
- Three gems from the Loire Valley including a rare Rosé of Sancerre imported by one of our favorite importers.
- A savory and textured Pinot Noir rosé from one of our favorite Willamette Valley producers.
- A Vinho Verde Rosato from Portugal, ideal for fresh fun in the summertime.
- A new wine from the Central Coast of California, Grenache-based, which is one of our new favs.
- All wines are 2019 vintage, and all are tasting GREAT!
Rosé means summer to us, and summer means Rosé season. Simple as that. But here’s the truth: the ‘fresh vintage’ (i.e. the wine from last fall) rosés don’t often show at their best until a few months into spring and summer. Most people buy and drink them too early, when they should be waiting a bit. Well, the wait is over and these six 2019 wines are ON POINT and ready to rock.
$119 worth of wine for only $98.94 plus tax, exclusively through North Loop Wine and Spirits wine shop in Minneapolis, Minnesota. If you live outside of Minnesota, shipping is often available. If you live in Minnesota and wish to pick up at a different shop, options are often available. Email us for details.
For only $12, you buy into specific picks, which is offset (and then some) by the discounts you receive on the wines. Buying this collection through the Somm Survival Kit is cheaper than going to the store and picking them out yourself, plus you get extensive tasting notes with food pairing ideas, videos, maps, and more.
Questions? Email Jason Kallsen at email@example.com.