The Sommelier Survival Kit! Independent sommelier-picked gems of the wine world to keep you stocked up with exciting juice.
This particular pick:
- Six wines to show off the diversity of terroir and style that Washington State delivers.
- INSTANT access to detailed tasting notes, cellar tags, and a 45+ minute video of Jason and Angela tasting through and explaining all the wines, including a tutorial on “Washington Wines 101.”
- Features six selections including:
- A masterful Chenin Blanc from Yakima Valley AVA, by one of the historic leaders of Washington.
- A beautiful low-production (only 850 cases made) Riesling from Rattlesnake Hills AVA.
- One of the top pop-on-a-whim Chardonnays, made by a family that has been farming in the Yakima Valley since 1904.
- A Merlot that will blow you away, from the tiny Waluke Slope AVA.
- Two Cabernet Sauvignons with two totally different personalities. One from the Horse Heaven Hills AVA, the other from arguably the top region in the state, Red Mountain AVA.
Washington wines are far more diverse than people realize, and the quality is far greater on average than all other wine regions of the world. The reasons behind this big statement are many, and we cover it in the 45+ minute Somm Kit video. The short version: it’s almost impossible to beat Washington for bang-for-the-buck!
$133 worth of Washington picks for only $110.65 plus tax, exclusively through North Loop Wine and Spirits wine shop in Minneapolis, Minnesota. If you live outside of Minnesota, shipping is often available. If you live in Minnesota and wish to pick up at a different shop, options are often available. Email us with your request, we can usually make it happen.
Questions? Email Jason Kallsen at firstname.lastname@example.org.