During these days of stay-at-home orders, we are working to find ways to bring inspiration and education to your life through wine.
The Sommelier Survival Kit! Hand-picked hidden gems of the wine world to keep you stocked up with exciting juice.
This particular pick:
- Six wines, a $117 value, for only $98.05 plus tax.
- Features a bottle each of a great range of wine
- An incredible Crémant de Loire (sparkling)
- A Muscadet, ideal with shellfish
- A great Saumur Blanc (Chenin Blanc)
- A wonderful Bourgueil (Cabernet Franc)
- Our favorite Chinon (Cabernet Franc)
- The best Pouilly-Fume in the market today (Sauvignon Blanc)
The Loire Valley of France brings to the wine lover one of the greatest ranges of wine of any one region in the world. Sparkling wines, crisp whites, sweeter whites, dynamic reds, dessert wines, rosé, and more. It’s the ideal region to enjoy during the springtime when you don’t know what mother nature is going to throw at you.
$117 worth of wine for only $98.05 plus tax, exclusively through North Loop Wine and Spirits wine shop in Minneapolis, Minnesota. If you live outside of Minnesota, shipping is often available.
For only $12, you buy into specific picks, which is offset (and then some) by the discounts you receive on the wines. Buying this collection through the somm survival kit is cheaper than going to the store and picking them out yourself, plus you get extensive tasting notes with food pairing ideas and more.
Questions? Email Jason Kallsen at email@example.com.