During these days of stay-at-home orders, we are working to find ways to bring inspiration and education to your life through wine.
The Sommelier Survival Kit! Hand-picked hidden gems of the wine world to keep you stocked up with exciting juice.
This particular pick:
- Six wines, a $146 value, for only $126.85 plus tax.
- NEW! Instant access to detailed tasting notes, maps, cellar tags, and a video of Jason tasting through and explaining all the wines.
- Features a bottle each of a great range of wines from the Veneto
- One of the best Prosecco made, from the Valdobbiadene DOCG sub-zone
- A Soave that shows just how good these wines can be
- A pop-on-a-whim Corvina perfect for burgers on the grill
- A limited production Valpolicella Superiore
- TWO incredible Ripasso style wines, one being a Superiore
It’s one of my favorite wine regions in all of Europe. Stretching from Venice in the east to Verona to the west, and northward toward the Alps, the Veneto produces a wild range of styles from local grapes making something for everyone and every occasion.
$120 worth of wine for only $105.26 plus tax, exclusively through North Loop Wine and Spirits wine shop in Minneapolis, Minnesota. If you live outside of Minnesota, shipping is often available.
For only $12, you buy into specific picks, which is offset (and then some) by the discounts you receive on the wines. Buying this collection through the somm survival kit is cheaper than going to the store and picking them out yourself, plus you get extensive tasting notes with food pairing ideas, videos, maps, and more.
Questions? Email Jason Kallsen at firstname.lastname@example.org.